This is a dessert that is guilt-free, healthy, full of protein and includes the superfood cacao . Plus I used 100% organic ingredients to make it even better for you, provided you do the same. I saw this recipe on the Food Matters weekly newsletter email and thought, "Gotta make this!" To begin making this awesome dessert, pull out all the ingredients so you don't miss anything. I'm usually doing a few things at the same time when I cook, so forgetting to add something happens from time to time. Does that happen to you? The original recipe showed a few ingredients measured in weight, so I needed to translate it into cups. You're welcome! I weighed out the cacao, ground it, then put it into a measuring cup to determine how many cups to use instead of weight. This process took extra time and because I had not put out all the ingredients ahead of time, I forgot the vanilla. Waa! The vanilla extract I just posted about making: DIY Make Your Own Vanilla Extract . The...
Comments
Post a Comment